Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MIAMI VICE


On Friday September 15 I was going to see the movie MIAMI VICE. It was first in United States because the movie was made in there. I went with all of my friends that Friday to see it. It is a very good movie. Unfortunately I don’t know why, for some special reason CINEMA BOCAGRANDE cut some scenes in the movie. They cut boat races scenes and car pursuit. I know that some scenes where cut by the trailers. I also went into the movie official page.

After a tragic security breach in the Joint Inter-Agency Task Force (JIATF),
the FBI asks for help from the Miami authorities, who are not part of the
compromised group. This assignment goes to Detectives James 'Sonny' Crockett
(Colin Farrell) and Ricardo 'Rico' Tubbs (Jamie Foxx); Going undercover as
offshore boat racers and outlaw smugglers Sonny Burnett and Rico Cooper are
their undercover names. They take on the narcotrafick network of the mysterious
Archangel de Jesus Montoya and his Cuban Chinese banker Isabella. The intensity
of the case pushes Crockett and Tubbs out onto the edge where identity and
fabrication become blurred, where cop and player become one - especially when
Crockett falls for Isabella, and when there is an assault on Tubbs's loved ones.

I recommend this movie to everyone who likes action and shooting movies. It is very interesting and cool. It is a shame they cut scenes in here but it is still a very good movie and I recommend it to everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo D. said...

Arnold, by looking at this post, I would really like to see that movie, I love action movies and it would be cool to see a movie with the characteristics you named.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Juan David A. said...

Arnold, I think that you put many details like the name of the characters and I also liked that you to make people understand what you are talking about, you put a summary very detailed about the movie, as Eduardo said, you make people be curious about the movie and motivate them to see it.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

Arnold I like what you wrote about the movie now i want to see the movie. I think you told to many names and not the main events of the movie. Anyway it seems that the movie is very cool. your summary of the movie is very good it give you to many details, your summary make it look like a cool movie.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home