Monday, October 02, 2006

My Mistake

Everyone makes mistakes. You have make mistakes so do I. When I have a problem I tried to solve it without fighting or insulting with other people. There are times in which I get so mad that I start to throw things or kick things. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life.

One mistake that I would never forget is one that happened in my farm. I had a fight with my cousin. We fight because we both wanted to ride quad bike first, but I had already ride and I wanted to drive it again. My cousin got mad and we both started fighting. My father knew that I was wrong; it was my cousin’s turn to ride, so he let my cousin and not me. I got very mad and when my cousin passed near me in the quad bike, I threw a ball of mud in his head.

Later that day I apologize to him, it was very bad what I did. He was very mad, and he didn’t accepted my apologize. I understand that what I did was very bad for him; he had all his face dirty. When he said he didn’t accepted my apologize, he also said to me a bad word, and then we started fighting again. This time, I didn’t apologize, it was he's mistake. That day we kept fighting until we went to our home. I knew I had started and he had all the right to be angry with me but his insult was what makes me mad. I didn’t get punished because he also was looking to fight. In this problem, my father wasn’t involved too much. He stopped us and then he said that what I did was very bad, and I could have hurt him.

Usually when I have problems I am not to conflictive. What I don’t like is when people insult me. I always tried to solve it peacefully. There are sometimes that I’m not too peaceful but it is when I get too mad. One of my problems is that when I'm solving a problem, I get mad really fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home