Monday, March 26, 2007

music

I imagine some one who has made something bad and is running away so they dont catch him, like a spy or a thief. I think of a thief breaking into a house, getting money and runing away.


While listening this song, think of a farmer or a person with a cowboy hat, digging for gold. It reminds me of the people who digged for gold in the desert a long time ago. I also imagine a big farm with lots of animals like chickens and horses running, an old man with a banjo singing. I also imagine a lot of people dancing around moving their foot in a big crowdie place. It seems the people are having a good time singing, drinking and dancing. I imagine the people with old cloth, like if they where in 1911 or around. I also imagine people drinking beer and doing arm wrestling.


I imaging Arabs walking through the desert with their camels, it reminds me something like Egipt or Arabia. I also think of an old man with bear under the very hot sun, sweating. It reminds me of Osama Bin Laden. It makes me think of africans too. I think of one african singing out loud in a tribe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home