Friday, March 23, 2007

TLP: Teen Life Project

Hi Mr. Hide has asked us to write what we think about the teen life project. I think it is a very good project in which we will learn many things around the world. At the beginning I didn’t like the idea of making this, I wasn’t interested with this. After a while, I began to like the idea of making this project, know, I think it is very cool. People have chosen very interesting subjects, for example global warming, terrorism, the effects of video games on people, and about the environment in which we live. We have learned a lot with this project and I think we will learn more interesting things. It has been very cool how we communicate with people we don’t know, like people in Asia and people in the United States. It is very interesting how we have made everything work. I think we have learned enough, but we will learn even more. I have chosen a very interesting topic that is global warming. With this topic I have learn a lot of things about global warming, things that affect our environment and will cause natural disasters and problems in a future, a future that is starting right now. So to conclude, I want to say I have like the project, and I have learn a lot of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home