Monday, October 09, 2006

Horrible Vacation

In one summer vacation, I went to Florida(1). I was in Miami about 12 days and then I went to Tampa and to Orlando. (2)When I get to the hotel in Tampa, It was horrible. I saw the brochure and it seemed to be a nice place with a big pool. (3)The Hotel was small, dirty, and very hot.
I didn’t like, neither did my family. We decided that we were staying there only 3 days. (4)In the morning, I went to run around the hotel, I play soccer with my cousin, and I slept a while. (5)After I slept, I went to see the pool. (6)When I got to the pool, I preferred not to swim in it. (7)The pool was small, dirty, and crowdie. You could see the dirt in the floor from the outside. After seeing the pool, I thought it would be a better idea to go to a mall with my family. (8)When we went out, as the car traveled more of Tampa, we saw it was very cool. I thought I wouldn’t like it because of the hotel. My father asked me if I had liked the trip. (9)I say yes, but I didnt like the hotel. (10)We where going to Orlando the next day, after Orlando we where going back to Miami, then we where going home. When I got to Orlando it was very cool, and we stayed on a very cool resort with a lagoon and a cataract.
1. Prepositional phrase
2. Participal Phrase.
3. Modifier
4. Independent Clause
5. Prepositional phrase
6. Prepositional phrase
7. Modifier
8. phrase
9. Yes, NO, Interjections
10 INdependent Clauses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home